The ultimate decorator’s tool, the Precision Air automatically sizes air-filled latex balloons without the use of heavy cylinders, noisy air compressors, or time-consuming templates. Electrical unit provides digital timing to accurately size two air-filled balloons simultaneously at the touch of the foot pedal control. Inflates 5″-16″ round latex balloons and specialty latex balloons 3-inch in diameter and larger.
The Precision Air Includes:
– 2 Friction Fit Latex Outlets
– 2 Extension Tips
– 1 Foot Pedal
– 1 Power Cord
– 1 Soft-Pack Carrying Case
– 1 Instruction Sheet with Size Settings
Built-in Cycle Counter
Digital control panel features a cycle counter that enables user to quickly determine how many balloons have been inflated.
Removable Extension Tips
The Friction Fit Outlets feature Extension Tips, making it easy to inflate 5-Inch and entertainer balloons. Note: The Precision Air is not recommended for 160s, 260s or double-stuffed balloons.
Detachable Foot Pedal Control & Power Cord
The hands-free foot pedal control enables workers to quickly inflate and tie pairs of balloons. The foot pedal and power cord are detachable for quick setup and fit neatly into the carrying case.
In the unforeseen event of an electrical mishap, the safety fuse will shut down the power system to protect the operator and the working components of the Precision Air.
Automatic Thermal Override
Prevents the Precision Air from overheating.
For Use With: Air – Self Contained (No Cylinders, Compressors or Templates Required)
• Automatically inflates 2 air-filled latex balloons per cycle
• Built-in cycle counter counts the number of balloons inflated
• Air-Filled Balloon Arches, Columns, Walls, Murals, and Garlands
• Air-Filled Balloon Sculptures
Recommended Balloons and Sizes:
– Non-Round Latex: 321s, 350s, 360s, 646s, 660s, GEO Blossoms®, Geo Donuts®, Hearts
– Round Latex: 5″, 9″, 11″, 14″, 16″, 6″ & 12″ LINK-O-LOONS®
Instruction Sheet: Click Here to Download