Balloon Spiders are great in creating a creepy, crawly atmosphere; especially when multiple spiders are used. This classic balloon design can be incorporated into themed columns, centerpieces, bouquets, arches and more!
• 2 – 11″ Onyx Black Balloons
• 4 – 260Q Onyx Black Balloons
• 2 – Friendly Eyeball TopPrint Balloons
• Glue Dots
Air-inflate two 11″ Onyx balloons to the recommended size settings, as shown. Tie the necks of the two balloons together.
• Air-inflate one 260Q Onyx Black, leaving 2″ un-inflated at the end.
• From the neck of the 260Q Onyx Black, measure 15″ up and make a 1″ pinch twist. Click here to learn how to make a Pinch Twist.
• From the pinch twist, measure 30″ and make a second 1″ pinch twist.
• Repeat this this step three times to have four 260Q Onyx Black balloons total.
Wrap the necks of the two 11″ Onyx Black balloons into the twist of the 260Q Onyx Black balloons.
Glue Dot two Friendly Eyeball TopPrint balloons to the small 11″ Onyx Black balloon.