Jan Iiams, CBA
• 1 x 11-Inch Polka Dot Latex Balloons
• 8 x 5-Inch Lime Green Latex Balloons
• 50 x 5-Inch Orange Latex Balloons
• 22 x 5-Inch Yellow Latex Balloons
• 18 x 260Q Lime Green
• 14 x 646Q Purple
• 50 x 5-Inch Pink Latex Balloons
Cover the pole with ribbon, and create clusters of 4 working from the base of the pole.
1. Start with Pink 11″ Polka Dot = 10″
2. Orange 11″ Polka Dot = 8″
3. Lime 5″ = 4.5″
4. Yellow 5″ = 4″
These are positioned in the center of the pole:
5. Orange 5″ = 4″
6. Pink 11″ Polka Dot = 7″ and
7. Orange 5″ = 4″
8. Yellow 5″ = 4″
9. Lime 5″ = 4.5″
10. Orange 11″ Polka Dot = 8″
11. Pink 11″ Polka Dot = 10.” Almost fully inflate 4 x Lime Green 646Q, knot into duplets, take one of the duplets through cluster 4, and twist and secure into cluster 5. Take the other duplet through cluster 7, twist and secure to cluster 8.
Create 260Q Curls, by inflating the 260Q round your hand or pole. Secure an inflated 5″ Yellow balloon to the end of each of the curls.
Secure some of an un-inflated 260Q to the knotted end of one of the 646Q, and the other to another 646Q, repeating with all of the 646Q.
Twist all of the 646Q together to create one great cluster (it will be big) and before you secure this to the top of the column, add in the curled 260Q. You will probably find it easier to work these in duplets also. Wrap the 260Qs around the 646Qs to create the same look as in the picture.