• 1 x 38″ (96.5cm) “Taper Swirl” Gold Microfoil® Decor Shape 15573
• 4 x 27″ (68.5cm) “Taper” Onyx Black Microfoil Decor Shapes
• 21 x 11″ (28cm) “Sparkles & Swirls” Assorted Gold & Onyx Black Latex Balloons 83939
• 20 x 5″ (13cm) Gold Latex Balloons 43560
• 20 x 5″ Onyx Black Latex Balloons 43548
• 260Q Scraps
• 5′ (1.5m) Conduit
• SDSTM Steel Base Plate 30895
Attach the conduit to the base plate. Pull an uninflated 11″ latex over the top of the conduit to prevent popping any balloons.
Inflate four 11″ “Sparkles & Swirls” Onyx Black latex balloons to 8″ (20cm), tie them into two pairs and wrap them onto the conduit at the base (see “Column on Conduit & Base Plate” below). Repeat to add two more pairs of 8″ “Sparkles & Swirls” Gold latex and two more pairs of 8″ “Sparkles & Swirls” Onyx Black latex. Rotate each pair so it nests in the previous cluster.
Fully inflate four 5″ Gold latex balloons, tie them into pairs and wrap them onto the conduit above the last cluster in Step 2. Create two more pairs with 5″ Onyx Black latex balloons and wrap them onto the conduit above the Gold cluster.
Repeat Step 3 to create eight more 5″ Gold latex pairs and eight more 5″ Onyx Black pairs and wrap them onto the conduit, alternating Gold and Onyx Black layers as shown.
Inflate four 11″ “Sparkles & Swirls” Gold latex balloons to 8″, tie them into two pairs, and wrap them onto the conduit above the 5″ clusters. Repeat to add two pairs of 8″ “Sparkles & Swirls” Onyx Black latex above the Gold cluster.
Air inflate four Onyx Black Tapers, tie them into two pairs, and wrap the pairs together. Tie into the top 8″ clusters with a 260Q scrap.
Air inflate the “Taper Swirl” Microfoil, and roll up and tie the neck with a 260Q scrap. Use the 260Q scrap to tie the Taper into the 8″ clusters at the top.
1. Make two pairs.
2. Starting at the bottom, wrap one pair onto the conduit so the two balloons are side-by-side. Wrap the other pair onto the conduit, adjacent to the first, so these two balloons are also side-by-side.
3. Push down on the centers of each pair to lock them together.
• Conduit provides a very stable base for Columns.
• It’s reusable and best for high-traffic areas and outdoors.
• Conduit can be bent to produce different designs.
1.Promote this elegant Column for New Year’s or corporate decor.
2.Change out the latex balloons and coordinating Tapers to customize this Column for any occasion.