• 10 x 16″ Clear Flower-print Balloons
• Selection of colors from the range of
“Celebration Crystal” Anagram
Decorator Latex Balloons.
• 1 x 11” “Multi Stars” 30m string
• 2 x heavy weights such as a house
bricks, wrapped in tissue.
Tie one end of the string decoration to one of the weights.
Use Conwin’s Duplicator 2 to inflate the “double bubble” balloons. The Duplicator 2’s automatic sizing feature will quickly inflate the balloons to a consistent size. Set the Duplicator 2 to 10. Move the neck of the 11″ balloon aside and inflate the 16″ balloon first. Press the Duplicator 2 button twice to deliver two cycles of helium to the 16″ balloon.
When the desired length of arch is reached, cut the line and tie to the second weight.
• 4 Arches of 25 balloons can be constructed using a single string decoration!
• Both balloons & stars can be slid along the line to ensure that they are positioned
evenly & attractively.