Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions about Conwin? Find the answer here!
Here are a few reasons why Conwin equipment is hailed as the professional’s choice for balloon decorators around the world.
- Product Warranty on product workmanship and manufacturer defects. Learn more.
- Conwin inflators, safety equipment and special effects are all made in the U.S.A.
- Strict quality assurance standards.
- After sales support.
- Conwin’s exclusive safety feature, the Flo-Loc®, keeps you and your employees safe when working with Conwin inflators.
- A proven track record for reliability & quality
- 50+ years of proven success in making the highest quality equipment for our customers.
The basic inflators listed below are to help inflate balloons with helium or air. It’s recommended you review all Conwin inflators before making your final decision; ensuring you are getting the best inflator for the type of decor you are creating. Contact us if you are unsure of which inflator is right for you.
Precision Plus Inflator
Inflates latex and foil balloons with helium. Recommended for arches and bouquets.
Air Pro Inflator
Inflates latex and foil balloons with air. Recommended for columns, air-filled arches and sculptures.
The sky is the limit with what you can create using Conwin equipment. For great ideas and step-by-step projects visit Conwin’s Online Design Center.
- Save up to half the time inflating balloons compared to manually sizing one balloon at a time.
- Automatically sized balloons reduce helium waste.
- Employees of all skill levels can achieve professional results.
- US customers may either order through a Preferred Conwin Distributor or directly through ConwinOnline.com
- International customers may order through their nearest Preferred Conwin Distributor. If you are located in a country not serviced by a Conwin distributor, please click here to fill out an order request, and a Conwin Representative will contact you to assist with your order
As each country has different cylinder and power requirements it is important that you purchase your Conwin equipment from a local distributor. Click here for a list of Conwin Distributors around the world.
We do not supply direct outside of the USA. To make sure you receive products with the correct cylinder thread connections and voltage for your country, we suggest you contact a distributor nearest you to place an order. Click here for a list of Conwin Distributors around the world.
If you are located in a country not serviced by a Conwin distributor, please click here to fill out an order request, and a Conwin Representative will contact you to assist with your order.
US Customers: Once the order is placed, please allow 3-5 days business for your order to ship. Contact us, if you require expedited service.
Yes, Conwin’s electric inflators are available in both electrical standards. It is important to order your equipment from a preferred local Conwin Distributor to assure you receive the proper voltage specific to your country. Contact us to find out which voltage is standard in your country.
Yes, Conwin inflators are available in all standard worldwide cylinder thread connections. It is important to order your equipment from a preferred Conwin Distributor to assure you receive the proper cylinder connections specific to your country. Contact us to find out which cylinder thread connections your country works with.
Yes, click here to visit our Service & Support Center.
Yes, Conwin offers a Factory Warranty on manufacturer defects and product workmanship. Learn more.
Click here to fill out a distributor application.
Can’t find the answer your looking for? Contact us for assistance.