Expert Results at the Touch of a Button!
The Duplicator 2’s digital control panel lets you easily set and adjust the inflation cycle time in tenths of a second. Automatically inflate and size 5-inch to 36-inch latex balloons at the touch of a button or tap of the foot pedal. The built-in Auto-Fill Foil Outlet inflates foil balloons to the correct pressure and size. Automatic sizing ensures balloons are properly inflated and eliminates costly balloon breakage. The Duplicator 2 is a perfect choice for bouquets and centerpieces, making it an essential tool for decorators and store owners alike. Connects to a helium or nitrogen tank, or an air compressor. The Sound Reduction (SR) outlets, make the unit up to 10 decibels quieter during inflation cycles. Versatile accessories, found below, can help increase efficiency and productivity while in the store or on-the-job.
The Duplicator 2 Includes:
– 1 SR Latex Outlet
– 1 Extension Tip
– 1 Auto-Fill Foil Outlet
– 1 Primary Regulator with 6ft Supply Hose
– 1 Foot Pedal
– 1 Power Cord
– Instruction Sheet with Size Settings
Sound Reduction (SR) Outlets
The large base of the Sound Reduction Outlets are ideal for inflating 9-inch and larger balloons. Outlets are hand-tight to allow ease of setup and for interchanging with available add-on accessories, featured below.
Removable Extension Tips
The Extension Tips press-fit onto the Sound Reduction Outlets to easily inflate 5-Inch and entertainer balloons.
Digital Control Panel
The digital control panel allows the operator to adjust the latex cycle time in tenths of a second.
Detachable Foot Pedal and Power Cord
The hands-free foot pedal control enables workers to quickly inflate and tie pairs of balloons. The foot pedal and power cord are detachable for quick setup.
Helium/Nitrogen Supply Regulator
The primary regulator operates from a helium or nitrogen cylinder and features a hand-tight connection, 6-foot supply hose with quick-disconnect fitting, pressure gauge, disc tyer post and a ribbon cutter.
Adjustable Speed Second-Stage Regulator
The second stage regulator, mounted on the back of the unit, allows the operator the ability to maintain a consistent flow of gas entering the inflator as the cylinder pressure decreases.
For Use With: Helium, Nitrogen, Air Compressor
• Automatically inflates 1 latex balloon per cycle
• Automatically inflates all sizes of non-round latex balloons
• Automatically inflates foil balloons to the correct pressure and size
• Balloon Deliveries, Bouquets, and Centerpieces
• Balloon Canopies
• Balloon Retail Sales
• Air-Filled Balloon Arches, Columns, and Garlands*
• Air-Filled Balloon Sculptures*
• Foil Balloon Sculptures*
* with Nitrogen Cylinder or Air Compressor
Recommended Balloons and Sizes:
– Non-Round Latex: 160s, 260s, 321s, 350s, 360s, 646s, 660s
– Round Latex: 5″, 9″, 11″, 14″, 16″, 18″, 24″, 3′
– All Size Foils
Air Compressor Requirements:
• Primary Moisture Filter
• 20 Gallon Storage Tank
• Cycle Pressure: 90 PSI on – 120 PSI Off
• Compressed Air Avail: 6.5 Cubic ft/min @ 90 PSI
Instruction Sheet: Click Here to Download