The Flex-Tilt Valve Outlet snaps on to Conwin’s 10ft Extension Hose Inflators and offers maximum flow control. The soft tapered tip is ideal for manual inflation of latex and foil balloons and is a great choice when using HI-FLOAT®. 10ft Extension Hose Inflator not included.
Manually Inflates Latex and Foil Balloons
Place the balloon over the Flex-Tilt Valve Outlet and press forward until balloon has reached desired size. For best results, inflate foil balloons as slowly as possible and remove the balloon from the outlet while there are still wrinkles along the seam line.
Quickly Change From one Snap-On Outlet to the Next
To remove the outlet, slide the brass sleeve on the quick disconnect fitting.
The Flex-Tilt Valve Outlet Includes:
– 1 Flex-Tilt Valve Outlet with Quick Disconnect Fitting
Flex-Tilt Valve Outlet
Gives users the ability to manually inflate both latex and foil balloons.
Snap-On Quick Disconnect Fitting
This versatile feature allows you to quickly switch between any of Conwin’s snap-on outlets fast and efficiently.
• Manually Inflates Latex and Foil Balloons by pressing tilt valve forward
• Beginners, Decorators, Retail Shops, Florists
Recommended Balloons and Sizes:
– Non-Round Latex: 260s, 321s, 350s, 360s, 646s, 660s, GEO Blossoms®, Geo Donuts®, Hearts, Bubbles®, Deco Bubbles®
– Round Latex: 5″, 9″, 11″, 14″, 16″, 18″, 24″, 3ft, 6″ & 12″ LINK-O-LOONS®
– All Size Foils & Valved Latex Balloons
Instruction Sheet: Click Here to Download